[Physics] Cubic Atomic Model + Theory

Tom Hollings carmam at tiscali.co.uk
Fri May 8 11:35:17 CEST 2020

Mike, you may have missed a very important point here. Your analogy with the skydiver is flawed, he does not have his own motive force, therefore his speed stabilises at the point where air
friction balances gravity. A jet plane however, can and does travel a lot faster through the same friction. My example is not really an analogy either, as rockets can and do travel faster than the speed of the rocket exhaust. The challenge still has not been answered. Using SRT and the Lorentz transformations, please explain why that rocket cannot go faster than light.

Tom Hollings.