[Physics] Do longitudinal FTL "Tesla" waves exist and, if yes, how should they be modelled?

mikelawr at freenetname.co.uk mikelawr at freenetname.co.uk
Sat May 9 01:28:24 CEST 2020

Arend,

I'm afraid you still don't quite get dimensionalities. You cannot change
them. They are what they are for each parameter. If you 'create' a new
parameter, you will find that it will have a dimensionality compounded
of those that we already know. And you can't arbitrarily define an
existing parameter as having a different dimensionality because the
actual values that will be observed will not be correct for its supposed
dimensionality. As I said, all the Planck values of all the parameters
are set by their dimensionalities (see the paper I attached previously)
and all the equations that use those parameters are consistent. Which is
why when you use an equation that has the same total dimensionality on
both sides, the mathematics and observations will be consistent and will
represent a law of nature.

Your attempt is to redefine charge. But you can't. It is one of the only
three fundamental properties of nature (mass, charge and volume).
Everything else is derived from motions of, relationships between,
these.

And if you effectively average a particulate nature into a flow, you
will not be looking at the most fundamental level and so will exclude a
comprehensive explanation for your observations.

Cheers
Mike