[Physics] Cubic Atomic Model + Theory

mikelawr at freenetname.co.uk mikelawr at freenetname.co.uk
Sat May 9 15:19:06 CEST 2020

Tom,

I thought I had answered your question in the best way, but here is
more.

The mass and charge forces between meons in the two opposite loops of a
photon act along the photon’s direction of travel. The sizes are

Mass		(M +/- qc/6) (-M-/+ qc/6)/r^2
Charge		(Qc -/+ qc/6) (-Qc +/-qc/6) /r^2

Where M is the adjusted Planck mass, Q the adjusted Planck charge, q the
electron charge size, c light speed and r the distance between the
loops.

The mass and charge are related in that M = Qc and MQ = h.  And q
=sqrt(alpha/2pi)Q.

The distance between the loops r is almost zero, so the forces are very
large. The effect of the charge side is to keep the loops together and
the effect of the mass side is that the front loop is trying to keep
away from the back loop (it is being chased) and the back loop is trying
to maintain distance from the front loop (it is chasing).

The effect of the background viscosity is to oppose the force that is
driving the photon towards its maximum speed within that background.

The difficulty you face with your system is in explaining where the
extra energy comes from in driving non-locality.

  In my system, when an entangled photon is split into its two
constituent loops, there is a tunnel formed between them. That tunnel
excludes the background and so motion along the tunnel is without
viscosity. So the two loops can move back and forth along the tunnel
without a maximum speed and with no energy required. What is observable
at the ends of the tunnel is the average of the loops’ properties over
time. When enough disturbance is made to the tunnel (a ‘measurement’ for
example) the tunnel closes and the two loop are trapped at whichever end
they were in at that instant.

Hope that is better.

Cheers
Mike