[Physics] How to answer ?

Doug Marett dm88dm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 04:27:34 CET 2016

Hi Arend and the group,

   Just to be thorough, I thought I had better perform the actual
experiment with the magnet in the electrolysis bath just to be sure that
the flows obeyed the predictions of the Lorentz force. This didn't take
long, so I have a video prepared already that was just posted tonight to
YouTube at: https://youtu.be/HXAVyzxRSS0
   I also used this opportunity to see if the motion of the charged
particles would be influenced by rotating the magnet underneath the bath,
which is a test included in the video.

Doug