[Physics] Why is a new beginning in physics necessary? *

carmam at tiscali.co.uk carmam at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Dec 9 11:37:46 CET 2016

Maurice,
while I do not believe that all aerial phenomena (UFOs) are really alien
spacecraft, there is ample indirect evidence of their existence. Also, it is
extremely likely that there are indeed intelligent beings out there. Mankind
once thought that the Earth was once (flat and in) the centre of the universe,
then the Sun etc. It is now readily apparent to any person thinking about the
subject that we are not alone in the universe, and moreover this galaxy, and by
extrapolation every galaxy, must be teeming with life.

Back to the subject of propulsion. Here is an article
which covers the very subject of a non-reaction drive in a web page called
"Alternative Physics"  by Bernard Burchell   :-
http://www.alternativephysics.org/book/PropellantlessPropulsion.htm