[Physics] Magnetic Vortex Spin Discovery

Arend Lammertink lamare at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 19:57:00 CET 2016

Hi Zoltan,

I don't know if anyone will reply nor whether or not you will bring
further insight into the discussion. I for one hope you do.  Either
way, I once again thank you for your contributions and the exchange of
ideas.

I am particularly pleased with the new insight I gained into the
nature of "charge" and that it is intimately coupled to the topology
of particles. The 90 degree angle we discussed regarding the Lorentz
force and the consideration of how particles could interact with a
rotating aether highlights exactly that the interaction between
charges and the magnetic needs further consideration.

It may be wishful thinking to think that Faraday's and Ampere's laws
can also be described within the context of the particle/charge model
which comes on top of the medium model, but then again, if the whole
model were correct and complete, we wouldn't be confronted with insane
concepts like "curved space", "dark matter", "dark energy", "virtual
particles" and "spooky action at a distance".

All the best,

Arend.