[Physics] Magnetic Vortex Spin Discovery

Zoltan Losonc feprinciples at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 13:14:29 CET 2016

To All,

Arend wrote:
”I don't know if anyone will reply nor whether or not you will bring
further insight into the discussion. I for one hope you do.”

OK then, here are few of my concluding insights. Arend’s webpages and comments here and on forums are full of indicators that are characteristic for controlled opposition i.e. shills, and I have been suspecting that his “Exceptionally elegant Theory of Everything" and this email list is probably just another disinfo campaign. I have indicated this already in my first message on this list on Oct 18.

During our conversations it became clear that Arend can not be a real electrical engineer as he claims to be (based on his blunders and lack of basic knowledge and understanding), and my suspicions were confirmed. Now I realize that after all, it was not a complete waste of time to read this email list and respond, because this way my suspicions turned into conviction without a doubt that Arend is indeed a disinfo agent pretending to be a “very important dissident scientist”.

Shills always move in groups to create fake discussions, fake consensus, and fake importance, fake etc. which cast further light on the real nature of some other participants as well. They aim at the herd mentality in common folks, who tend to follow those who shout the loudest and talk the most. They hide their nonsense disinfo ideas impervious to the scrutiny of common people by packaging their gobbledygook in apparently highly specialized scientific terminology. But one can easily see through such tactics by using common sense, sound logic, and some insights into the methods of Astroturf. For those who are not familiar with the subject I recommend you to read at least this page that will introduce the basics of Astroturf methodology:

Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation
http://www.globalresearch.ca/twenty-five-rules-of-disinformation/24889

If you want to study the subject further, then here is some more literature:
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4g6jhl/lets_discuss_paid_propagandists_shills/

I have nothing more to say on this list, so I am unsubscribing right now.

Regards,
Zoltan