[Physics] Discussion ‘new beginning’ in physics necessary'.

Arend Lammertink lamare at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 19:22:52 CET 2016

Thanks a lot for your paper, Mike.

Below the vortex ring consideration as being a "fundamental building
block", I see a more fundamental definition/consideration for "mass"
and "matter", as I replied to Thomas:

http://mail.tuks.nl/pipermail/physics/2016-December/000283.html

Fundamentally,  "matter" should involve (by definition magnetic)
loops. The vortex ring is just the simplest example of such a loop,
which appears to probably describe the structure of a free electron.

Main point is that such structures can be described within the context
of a fluid-aether model, whereby the "loops" are described in
differential consideration as curl curl [v] at each point [x] in
Euclidean space.

Another key point is that in a vortex ring topology, there are two
axes of rotation, which are orthogonal with respect to one another.
Since the curl of one of these axes forms the other axis in a vortex
ring topology, this appears to be a key property any topology
considered as a candidate for particle models should have.

This because of the problem defining/describing "+" and "-" charges in
relation to the Lorentz force described a few days ago in my
discussion with Zoltan.

In other words: other "loop" topologies are certainly conceivable,
provided they are such that they resolve the problem just mentioned.

Best regards,

Arend Lammertink, MScEE,
Goor, The Netherlands.
W: http://www.tuks.nl