[Physics] Discussion ‘new beginning’ in physics necessary'.

James Rose integrity at prodigy.net
Mon Dec 12 19:35:36 CET 2016

Mike and Arend,

Thank you for your thoughtful remarks and descriptions.I have three additional questions.
1)  When topological architecture reduces to zero-dimension, is there any way for 'information content' to remain, or does it simply vanish relative to all other parameters and dimensions?

2)  Has anyone discussed or proposed entropy measures - strictly and solely in regard to distribution, rather than thermodynamics?

3)  When reviewing the complexity and partitioning of systems, can there be multiple 'entropy parameters',
                 or, is entropy evaluated only over the entire domain as a single factor~parameter net~sum?

James