[Physics] Fwd: [NPA_Dissidents] New hypothesis for ball lightning.

Arend Lammertink lamare at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:06:10 CET 2016

FYI. May be interesting.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Clark Thomas cmtastronomy at hotmail.com [NPA_Dissidents] <
NPA_Dissidents at yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 4:46 AM
Subject: [NPA_Dissidents] New hypothesis for ball lightning.
To: NPA_Dissidents at yahoogroups.com

Hello,

I have just added two pages to my three-page ball lightning essay.

I may have solved the puzzle for at least some types of ball lightning.  I
am also amazed at how many people have seen regular ball lightning.  One of
my respondents in the astronomy club even said he saw a ball going from one
cloud to another.  My new theory with some minor tweaking could help
explain that cloud-hopping oddity.

If you please, revisit my essay, and there you will find my "failed
lightning" thesis addendum.

http://astronomy-links.net/Ball.lightning.pdf

Clark

cmtastronomy at hotmail.com

__._,_.___
------------------------------
Posted by: Clark Thomas <cmtastronomy at hotmail.com>
------------------------------
• Reply to sender
<cmtastronomy at hotmail.com?subject=Re%3A%20New%20hypothesis%20for%20ball%20lightning%2E>
• Reply to group
<NPA_Dissidents at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20New%20hypothesis%20for%20ball%20lightning%2E>
• Start a New Topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/NPA_Dissidents/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJla3AzZWMxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIwNTIzODgEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgzNDEyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQ4MTcwMzQ2Ng-->
• Messages in this topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/NPA_Dissidents/conversations/topics/30026;_ylc=X3oDMTM2NmhraDBtBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIwNTIzODgEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgzNDEyBG1zZ0lkAzMwMDI2BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQ4MTcwMzQ2NgR0cGNJZAMzMDAyNg-->
(1)
------------------------------
Have you tried the highest rated email app? <https://yho.com/1wwmgg>
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app
on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your
inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email
again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
------------------------------
http://members.home.net/saiph/npahome.html
Subscribe:   NPA_Dissidents-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
Group page:  http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/NPA_Dissidents