[Physics] Aether theory discussion. Was: Re: Why is a new beginning in physics necessary?

Koen van Vlaenderen koenvanvla at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 10:04:50 CET 2016

Hi all,

Good discusion.

Classical electrodynamics is inconsistent:
1) Lorentz force does not satisfy Newton's 3rd principle of motion for magnetostatic systems
2) Jefimenko fields show unexplained longitudinal electric far field solutions
3) electrodynamic mass and momentum of a charge q shows a 4/3 factor mismatch

These inconsistencies are solved as follows:
1) replace Lorentz' force for Whittaker 's force law that has an extra longitudinal Ampère force component
2) set the velocity of the electric potential much faster than 'c', and the   magnetic potential velocity to 'c', in vacuum.

The resulting theory is GCED (general classical electrodynamics), which is my theory explaining all well known and controversial electrodynamical observations.

There are two types of longitudinal electric waves:
-superluminal electric potential waves
- luminal magnetic potental waves

Usualy it is assumed both longitudinal wave types are luminal, such that they cancel each other! This false assumption destroyed Tesla's reputation.

Randall Mills showed that QM can be reduced to Maxwell's CED, however, Mills did not explain the 'non local' quantum correlation. For this, we need my ultra luminal electric potential 'far field' waves. QM statistics is simply the chaos of dynamic elementary particles that signal all other particles with ultraluminal signals. The so called De Broglie Bohm pilot wave is in fact an energy carrying 'electric potental' longitudinal ultraluminal electric wave.

So SR/GR must be replaced by a more realistic relativity theory, and QM must be replaced by a classical generalization of CED.
The so called "modern physics revolution", that caused the current energy crisis", is outdated at this very moment.

Best regards,
Koen van Vlaenderen