[Physics] Aether theory discussion

Tufail Abbas tufail.abbas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 16:53:36 CET 2016

Hi Ruud,

I had a glance over your book "Mind Blowing Gravitation"

No Doubt! This is really a mind blowing book. I was  really struggling to
find this mathematics to support my BB Model.

Thanks a Lot!

Just to introduce my BB Model, I would briefly explain the relationship
between Expansion and Gravitation:

As per BB Model, Expansion is a kind of reaction to Gravitation. Both
gravity and expansion are acting on either side of the surface of the mass
(usually at the Swartzchild Radius of mass or less), hence ensuring that
there is no change in its zero-space. (I mean we  have -ve and +ve space as
well as per BB Model). Positive space is being created inside the
swartzchild radius and negative space outside the swartzchild radius of.
Mass is a surface property of mass. There is no mass on inside or outside
the surface of the mass.

Though negative space has to travel  through resistive fabric of
space-time, positive space follow the path through a parralel zero
resistance fabric of space-time. Hence positive space is diffused instantly
and homogeneously to the whole Universe as Dark Energy.

On the other hand  negative space is travelling on a resistive route,
therefore there will be difference in energy densities across the Universe
as we normally see.

Expansion of Universe is due to creation of zero-space by merger of
negative and positive space being continuously created on the either side
of the surface of the mass, but meeting at the centre of galaxies in equal
proportion.

Resistance is caused by charges, and there are no charges on the parallel
space-time fabric that I had proposed above.

I will revert back in due course of time, after a through study of your
book.

Regards

Tufail Abbas