[Physics] Universal Background Frequency

Master Inventor mdaniel at masterinventor.com
Thu Dec 15 20:21:48 CET 2016

Physics Enthusiasts,

I have read in a number of books concerning UFO technology that there is a universal background frequency of 435 Mhz.  Is anyone aware of this number appearing anywhere in physics?  Just as there is a universal constant for velocity (the speed of light) there should also be a universal constant for frequency.

(A universal background constant of frequency could be made up using Planck units, but the Planck units are speculation.  The Planck units can not be measured directly in an experiment, they are made up using the other physics constants. )

An experiment could be devised to verify that 435 Mhz is a universal constant by scanning the radio spectrum and looking for a resonance at that frequency.  Unfortunately I do not have the resources to conduct such an experiment.

It would certainly help all of us to have another physical constant to play with and add to our physics theories.

Sincerely,

---Maurice---

Maurice Daniel, Master Inventor
mdaniel at masterinventor.com