[Physics] Aether theory discussion

Ruud Loeffen rmmloeffen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 05:52:00 CET 2016

Dear colleagues.
Especially Arend and Ilja.

The text in blue is copy/paste from Arends respond on December 15.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EPlyiW-xGI

This is such an important video, that I encourage everyone to take an
hour and watch this video from beginning to end.

The video’s from David Lapoint are indeed very interesting and very
professional. It’s a pity he stopped after the first three parts and not
finished the last 4 parts as announced.

Do you know what happened to David Lapoint? On this websitepage short info
and further only a sales of a Primer Cube product (
http://www.primercube.com/ )

http://aetherforce.com/the-primer-cube-by-david-lapoint/ :
*A few years ago a series called the Primer fields
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siMFfNhn6dk> came out of nowhere and gave
us all spectacular new insight into how magnetic fields and sacred geometry
work together.*

*The series stopped suddenly and the author David Lapoint said that he was
receiving far too much abuse to continue. He is back now with a device he
has built off what he has learned. You be the judge.*

The other video about the vortices in water (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnbJEg9r1o8&authuser=0 ) is very
interesting and important. It confirms my opinion that our macro physic
world has much to tell us about the micro physic world both for physic laws
in fluid dynamics and for the image that we get from our solar system,
galaxy and universe. I am glad that Stavros Tassos also wants to
participate in the topic about mass increase. He is geologist (but does not
have much time left because he is also parliamentarion for Greece) and
supports theory about expanding (growing) earth. See the separate
Email-exchange.
I would like also if some chemists would participate on this forum. As for
water: there are mainly very interesting discoveries. Have a look at:
https://youtu.be/i-T7tCMUDXU?t=5m19s about the Z-fase of water. As Arend
indicated: water dynamics can provide important keys to understand the
aether.

This "disc" area is flat, like a pancake, when considering the solar
system to be "isolated" in space and in "rest". However, when
considered in a situation whereby the structure "moves" through space
in a direction aligned with the rotation axis of the "disc", the
orbits would become "helical" and thus form a "tornado" type vortex

Yes indeed. So, the provided velocities of the planets and the equation v^2
x D ( velocity squared times Distance to the Sun) being constant are only
valid if we consider our solar system isolated and at rest.
First of all, the Lorentz transformation should *not* be used, because
it fundamentally mixes the concepts of "time" and "space" in an
unwarranted manner because of it's inclusion of the speed of light, c

I read several opinions about the way Lorentz Transformation of mass-energy
is useful or not. That’s why I put a question on Quora (and gave also an
answer): Was Julian Schwinger wrong when he stated that increasing speed
leads to increasing Mass in accordance with Lorentz transformation of
mass-energy?
<https://www.quora.com/Was-Julian-Schwinger-wrong-when-he-stated-that-increasing-speed-leads-to-increasing-Mass-in-accordance-with-Lorentz-transformation-of-mass-energy/answer/Ruud-Loeffen>
If the Lorentz Transformation can’t be used than all equations in
Mind-blowing that are based on LT must be dismissed. However the factor
gamma still can be used as the Expansion Constant 8,38689562243644E-10
because it is EQUAL to the  *Gravitational Constant
 (6,67407947753269E-11) times 4 PI*. The factor gamma just makes
calculations about the change that is caused by Gravitation or Expansion
more easy: "(gamma- 1)" gives the CHANGE that is caused in one second per
second: an acceleration towards the surface or an acceleration from the
surface to surrounding space. Pulling Gravity, Pushing Gravity or Expansion.
The LHC CERN has a website :
https://lhc-machine-outreach.web.cern.ch/lhc-machine-outreach/lhc-machine-outreach-faq.htm
About mass increase there is a faq:

[...]
[image: Inline image 1]

Yes I calculated this: I find 7460,52 as gamma. That means: The accelerated
proton is increased by7460,52 times the rest-mass of the photon. The
velocity is just a few meters less than the speed of light. Is this mass
increase in the LHC an "Emperor with new clothes"?  Here is an overview of
Julian Schwinger:
[image: Inline image 2]

Now looking over your book, I noticed that you use the Lorentz factor
and consider that to be a constant:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorentz_factor

_That_ is a problem!

Consider how c is defined in terms of electromagnetic parameters:

c = sqrt( 1/(ε0μ0) ) = 1/sqrt(ε0μ0)

IIRC, Epsilon_0, the electric constant, is one and the same as the
mass density of the medium (check in Stowe's work). And since that is
not constant in a "spinning disc" but varies along the radius of the
rotating disc, one cannot consider c to be constant and therefore one
cannot consider the Lorentz factor to be constant when considering
planetary orbits and other phenomena at a solar system scale!

Your remark could be interesting. I pointed to the problem that [ v ] in
the Lorentz Transformation derived from the Gravitational Constant must be:
12278 m/s being very close to the velocity of Jupiter (with its 62 moons)
being the biggest Mass in our solar system. I wrote: In "Mind-blowing
Gravitation" I predicted that the velocity [v] is 12278 m/s or in v^2:
 *1,5075532E+08
m2/s2 *
v^2/c^2 equals: *1,67737912E-09*
Einstein's constant
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einstein's_constant>or *Einstein's
gravitational constant*, denoted κ (kappa
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa>), is the coupling constant
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_constant> appearing in the Einstein
field equation <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einstein_field_equations>
[image: Inline image 3]

*If we multiply 1,866*10^-26 with c^2 we get: **1,67737912E-09 being
exactly v^2/c^2 **if v = 122787 m/s.*

*Kappa times c^2  in units is: m/kg *m^2/s^2 = m^3/kg.s^2 So **1,67737912E-09
**seems to indicate a change in m^3 per kg in an accelerated way (s^2) *
In the Lorentz Transformation this generates the Expansion Constant
8,38689562243644E-10 which is equal to the Gravitational Constant
(6,67407947753269E-11) times 4 PI (appendix 3 Mind-blowing Gravitation)
also indicating *a change in m^3 per kg in an accelerated way (s^2)*

*The exact velocity point 12278 m/s lies between Jupiter and Saturn.
**The Trojans share
Jupiter’s orbit, and are always about 60 degrees ahead of, or behind,
Jupiter. These are the Lagrangian points L4 and L5. At these points, the
gravity of Jupiter and the Sun balance out, forming a sort of gravity
island. L4 and L5 are stable, meaning that an asteroid that strays from the
precise balance point will tend to return to that point. *
*https://plus.google.com/collection/07wZf*
<https://plus.google.com/collection/07wZf>

Did you read the "Prediction" in Mind-blowing Gravitation page 68:
Could it be possible, that the result of 1,5075532E+08 m2/s2 (being v^2) is
the result of the velocity of the planet (vp) times an unknown parameter,
called vx. In the last column, I calculated what magnitude would be left
for vx

Vx varies also along the Distance from planet to sun.

So if it’s correct that the c-velocity (speed of light) differs related to
the Distance  (and the density of the vacuum) it’s possible  to calculate
again with a variable speed c.
The *result* of v2/c2 must be: *1,67737912E-09 *If we calculate v^2 with
the velocity* of the planet, *then the velocity* is not a constant (as
12,278 was) but would be varying with the velocity of the planet: vp. So,
c^2 must also be varying with the position of the planet in the solar
system (related to the Distance D). *

*What would the variable speed cv be: *

* [image: Inline image 4] *

*This seems to be a weird result. But the multiplication vp2/cv2 shows
indeed 1,67737912E-09 *

*Anyway: It seems not useful to initiate a variable light-speed and I still
wonder what is the base of v^2 (*1,5075532E+08 m2/s2) as multiplication of
12278 m/s or is it just all coincidence or result of circular mathematics?

Note: To the velocity of the planets must be added to the velocity of the
sun. So the earth’s velocity is not 30 km/s but 230000 + 30 km/s However
the calculations with v^2/c^2 velocity 12,278 km/s are related to the sun
(the sun as reference system). So v^2/c^2 resulting in: *1,67737912E-09 * is
*in reference* to the Sun. How can this be related to kappa: *Kappa times
c^2   = **1,67737912E-09 **m^3/kg.s^2  **If the Lorentz Transformation of
mass-energy can be applied here than it seems that the velocity 12278 m/s
is valuable for the visible part of our universe and that the velocities of
our planets around the sun are “regulated” by that velocity. *

It would not surprise me if we were to consider the galaxy plane as a
"spinning disc" in the aether, with a certain angular velocity, we
could gain further insight into this.

Yes. I think so. You mentioned in your Emails: *From there, we can
re-derive Maxwell's equations by application of the Laplacian / Helmhotz
decomposition of the aether flow velocity field [v*].
I wonder:  do you (or somebody else on this forum) have some indications
about that velocity [v]?

I found some data :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_microwave_background “*From the CMB
data it is seen that the **Local Group*
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_Group>* (the **galaxy group*
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaxy_group>* that includes the Milky Way
galaxy) appears to be moving at 627±22 km/s relative to the reference frame
of the CMB (also called the CMB rest frame, or the frame of reference in
which there is no motion through the CMB) in the direction of galactic
longitude l = 276°±3°, b = 30°±3°”*
The velocity of the sun seems to be about 370 km/s relative to the
reference frame of the CMB

I would like to know if Arend or Ilja or other members here around have
some calculations about the CMB velocity  (like Ilja Schmelzer with his
GLET and “The background as a quantum observable: Einstein's hole argument
in a quasiclassical context” <https://arxiv.org/abs/0909.1408> “*The aim of
this paper is to show that the problem is not only difficult – a
background-free theory of quantum gravity is impossible.”*

For me Ilja’s work is too complex and for me quite impossible to
understand. But I still like to know: do we have some indication what the
velocity is from our solar system in relation to this CMB? And where is
that reference point?

Intuitively, I would say that because the velocity you calculated is
based on the assumption of a constant speed of light, the value you
calculated is at best a "characteristic" velocity, related to the
angular velocity of the galaxy disc, and at worst pretty much
arbitrarily.

I don’t know if you read in *Mind-blowing* Appendix 3: derivation of
velocity 12278 m/s.

I derived the velocity directly from the gravitational constant. So it is
NOT restricted to our galaxy but it is valuable for the observable part of
our universe as far as the Gravitational Constant is valid.  I was amazed
to see that this velocity 12278 m/s -as used in the LT-formula- fits so
close in the velocities of the orbits of our planets. *In essence we don’t
really need the Lorentz Transformation: we got already the Gravitational
Constant for calculations.* It’s just that the outcome of the “v” in the
gamma factor is so close to the mean velocities of our planets and to that
of the biggest mas in the solar system: Jupiter with his 62 moons and
Trojans and Hilda’s.
I was also impressed that I can use the Lorentz Transformation to calculate
the acceleration (a) on the surface of our planets.
[image: Inline image 6]

But if you saw the derivation in Appendix 3, it’s not surprising at all.
Because in essence the factor gamma is another form of the Gravitational
Constant.
The Gravitational Constant points to a *diminishing space* around the mass
causing a fall-acceleration to the surface; the Expansion constant points
to *a growing mass* that causes acceleration at the surface. It is a
difference in a minus sign and a plus sign; but leading to big differences
in physic reality.
[image: Inline image 7]
[image: Inline image 8]
[image: Inline image 9]

But besides the plus and minus sign there is one big difference: compared
to the Newtonian Gravitational Constant: the constant "(gamma- 1)" with the
built in Lorentz Transformation of mass-energy is based on General
relativity because it includes the relativity of the velocity relative to
the speed of light (v^2/c^2) and a independent absolute reference frame (as
CMB could be).

I am not sure about it, but it’s still mind-blowing. I will go on
calculating and reading. I hope that members of the forum also will go on
to develop ideas and calculations about the aether and gravitation. Some
members here are already very convinced about the own theory. I am not
about mine and would like to develop a new theory together: mixing some
parts, leaving out some details, calculating each other products and for
all: FIND IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE that nobody can deny. It must be compact,
easy to understand, intuitively understood and cause a AHA-Erlebnis. It
should be formulated in two sentences of twenty words and two enlightening
pictures. We can do that if we put our knowledge together and if we refrain
to stand still with the own theory. It must be understood by laymen, by
journalists and it must be recognized in daily life. It will be great news
if one day we reach that goal.

That’s why I am here on this forum of dissidents.

Best regards and a *merry Christmas and a happy successful New Year.*

--
*Ruud Loeffen*