[Physics] Fwd: Re: expansion of mass

Tufail Abbas tufail.abbas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 15:04:36 CET 2016

Hi Ruud,

Thanks for sharing this. Based on clues derived from you book, I have
developed some geometries that most probably explains the physical
significance of Lorentz Factor . Here is the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/55i03093z93hc60/Lorentz%20Factor.pdf?dl=0

I have also updated the same on Quora.

https://bigquestionsofuniverse.quora.com/BIG-BATHROOM-UNIVERSE-PART-7

For dark energy please refer to following link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cnmo3qu77vtvibt/Dark%20Energy.pdf?dl=0

That is how I see it.

By the time discussion starts next month, please have a look,

Thanks,

Tufail