[Physics] Aether theory discussion

carmam at tiscali.co.uk carmam at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Dec 21 10:52:43 CET 2016

Thank you for your reply and taking an interest Ruud. I have put your web page in my favourites folder, I will look at it shortly. You did not comment on my deduction that the rocket's mass increase is not accumulative, and therefore there is nothing to prevent faster than light speed. Do you agree?Tom.