[Physics] Some 25 *specific* EM frequencies harmful for living organisms?

Arend Lammertink lamare at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 15:10:44 CET 2016

Hi all,

Is it true that some 25 or so *specific* EM frequencies should be
considered harmful for living organisms and should therefore be
avoided as much as possible?

I'm currently about 5 minutes in in this interesting interview with
Mr. Barrie Trower:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09mpvscHiKI

So far, it seems the guy knows what he is talking about and appears to
have the qualifications he would need:

-:-
Mr. Barrie Trower takes no money or gifts for his interviews.
Sponsored by Kenneth Rhoades of Michigan, two victims of this domestic
terrorism, Debra Poulsen and Rose Gapinski (both from Wisconsin),
traveled to England from the U.S. to speak with him directly. He
invited us into his home and we had a casual, informative and, at
times, shocking conversation. One thing we know for sure, we are not
alone. This is happening to nearly everyone in the U.S. and around the
world. Most are unaware, and to some it feels like torture. I am not
asking you to be the judge. There is nothing to judge. This is fact.

Barrie Trower states, "In the 1960s I trained at the Government
Microwave Warfare Establishment. I worked with the Underwater Bomb
disposal unit which used microwaves within its unit. In the 1970s one
of my tasks over an eleven year period was to de-brief spies involved
in microwave warfare. The location and process that I used I cannot go
into as it is still considered secret. I have two Degrees, and a
Diploma and in my retirement I now teach Advanced Level Physics, some
Mathematics and some Human Physiology at South Dartmoor College. In
September 2001 I was commissioned by the Police Federation to write
'The Tetra Report'."

Though some consider microwave and EMF weapons the stuff of science
fiction, Maj. Doug Rokke, Ph.D., the former head of the US Army's
depleted uranium cleanup project after Gulf War I, says these weapons
are very real, and commonly used in military circles. He described to
me how he personally used such weapons on a regular basis while
training with Special Forces at US Army facilities: "We had them
van-mounted, truck-mounted, plane-mounted, and hand-carried. We would
go around zapping each other for fun. This was during exercises, or
sometimes just as a practical joke." Rokke assured me that, based on
his firsthand knowledge of US military mind-set and capabilities, 9/11
truth activists have undoubtedly been targeted by exotic non-lethal
(and lethal) weapons.

Mike Ruppert, the original leader of the 9/11 truth movement, writes
that his office was attacked by microwave and/or EMF weapons after he
began publishing critiques of the official story of 9/11. The attacks
may have contributed to Ruppert's poor health and distraught frame of
mind, which led him to quit the 9/11 truth movement and temporarily
flee the USA in 2006.

Another early 9/11 truth advocate, publisher Byron Belitsos, told me
that he and many other 9/11 truth organizers in California were
targeted by EMF or microwave weapons during the first years after
9/11. Belitsos says the weapons were wielded by men in plain white
vans that would park in front of the victim's house, and that victims
suffered immediate and sometimes extreme health effects including
headaches, ringing in the ears, nausea, vomiting, severe depression,
dizziness, and loss of consciousness.

Richard Gage, the founder of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth,
may have been attacked by the type of EMF or microwave weapon
described by Ruppert and Belitsos. In the summer of 2009, in
Washington, DC, Gage suddenly suffered vertigo and hearing loss.
Activist colleagues who were present suspect some kind of covert
attack. Today, Gage still suffers from the after-effects: partial loss
of hearing in one ear.
-:-

So far, he said he had a list of about 25 *specific* frequencies,
which can cause certain effects on the human body. Now _that_ is an
interesting notion, because if the harmful frequencies are *specific*,
we can avoid these frequencies, while continue to utilizing other
frequencies which are not harmful.

He also says EE's have no idea what they are transmitting as EM
radiation, but I know from personal experience that devices with a
"CE" mark *should* be screened for EM radiation. I've personally had
such a screening done at "Kema" for a product we developed at an
employer of mine. However, "CE" mark testing is the responsibility of
the manufacturer (my employer in my case), so it is possible other
manufacturers release products which emit too much EM radiation.

Either way, if there is such a list, I would expect frequencies known
to affect water, such as the 21 cm line, to be amongst those on the
list. This would probably also include the frequency microwave ovens
work with and possibly the 435 MHz Maurice asked about:

http://mail.tuks.nl/pipermail/physics/2016-December/000323.html

As said, I listened only 5 minutes so far, so I can't vow for what's
in the interview, but perhaps the idea that specific frequencies,
probably related to water and hydrogen, *could* be harmful for living
organisms is perhaps worth considering and discussing.

So, the question is:

Is it true that some 25 or so *specific* EM frequencies should be
considered harmful for living organisms and should therefore be
avoided as much as possible?

Best regards,

Arend Lammertink, MScEE,
Goor, The Netherlands.