[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 3, Issue 19

Hans van Leunen jleunen1941 at kpnmail.nl
Wed Dec 28 11:17:34 CET 2016

Physical reality is completely described in a Euclidean setting and the result is stored in quaternionic format in eigenspaces of operators that reside in a separable Hilbert space. Continuums are stored in a companion non-separable Hilbert space. Observers cannot see the stored discrete information directly. They only get information from the past that is transferred to them via vibrations or deformations of continuums. These continuums are afflicted with a maximum of the speed at which they can transport information. The Lorentz transform accounts for this defect.. All discrete objects in universe are modules or they are modular systems. Elementary modules exist that are not configured of other modules, but other modules and modular systems are configured from elementary modules. All modules, including the elementary modules act as observers and all existing observers travel trough the model in a vane that represents the current static status quo. The vane divides universe in a historic part, the current static status quo, and a future part.
All discrete and continuum dynamic geometric data are stored in the mentioned repositories. This storage is applied independent of the fact that these data belong to the past, the presence, or the future. The rest is mathematics!
Hans van Leunen