[Physics] "Real" time

Doug Marett dm88dm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 20:16:48 CET 2016

Hi James - glad you liked it - I did try running it inside a big Helmholtz
coil to cancel out the magnetic field at one point, and it didn't appear to
make a difference, probably because the Earth's magnetic field was about
160x smaller than the solenoid field I was using. But perhaps it would
behave differently at higher altitudes, I think it would have to be made
more sensitive for that because right now the voltages generated are tiny.

thanks for watching - Doug