[Physics] "Real" time

Ruud Loeffen rmmloeffen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 06:07:11 CET 2016

Hello Doug.

What intriges me is that you presume: *Again, it brings us back to the idea
that an "absolute frame of reference" has a physical meaning.*
Can you explain how/why your experiments  relate to an absolute frame of
reference. Could you detect or deduce some parameters about that reference
frame? That could be of high importance for understanding basic physic
phenomena (as gravitation).

Best regards.

Ruud Loeffen.

--