[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 2, Issue 4

Doug Marett dm88dm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 18:29:47 CET 2016

Hi Carl,

    Are you saying a guy moving at 1000 mph around the equator will show no
time dilation compared to a guy standing still? That would be in direct
contradiction to the Hafele and Keating results... is that what you are
saying?
Anyway, why would you say the Hafele and Keating experiment failed? The
experimental results are what they are, if they don't conform to your
theory, that is a problem for the theory, not the experiment.

Doug