[Physics] Sagnac experiment interpretation

Doug Marett dm88dm at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 16:23:00 CET 2016

Hi Olivier,

    Yes, early on I entertained the idea that some for of gravitational
frame dragging might occur, but in more recent times I have abandoned that
idea and believe more in a Lorentz ether (a single preferred frame of
reference for light).
The conspiracy of light is the change in the rate of clocks and lengths
that occurs with motion that "conspire" to prevent us from detecting an
anisotropic light speed in any direction, but this is not due to
gravitational causes.

Doug