[Physics] Sagnac experiment interpretation

Doug Marett dm88dm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 23:15:00 CET 2016

Hi Olivier,

    Yes, that is about right, with some additions to take into account
gravitational effects, somewhat like Ron Hatch's modified Lorentz Ether
theory (MLET). I actually don't push my own theories, since a lot of these
ideas are already out there, I have just chosen the one that seems to fit
the data best.

Doug