[Physics] mind-blowing expansion and gravitation

Ruud Loeffen rmmloeffen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 06:32:46 CET 2016

Dear colleagues.

I read a lot of very interesting Email discussions on our forum with
subjects as:

   - single preferred frame for light
   - Lorentz ether
   - Equivalence principle and gravitational field
   - Earth-mass gravity
   - Gravity acceleration and “dimensions”
   - Einstein expansion
   - What is the meaning of c^2?
   - Ether theory
   - 4/3 pi r^3; 4 pi r^2
   - Acceleration and gravitation, fall acceleration
   - Dynamical c variation

In an earlier Email (October 23) I wrote about  “Mind-blowing
gravitation. Gravitation equals expansion”.
I think there are many ideas and equations that concern the above
mentioned items. So I
prepared that you can read the paper for free (if you are interested):
I put it in a dropbox. You can read the full text by following
this link to the full text of Mind-blowing Gravitation (.pdf) . It
takes some time to download!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v0gkqkc5ip0lti6/Mind-blowing%20Gravitation%208%20nov%202016.pdf?dl=0

The essence of my point of view is that the gravitational constant can
be written as an expansion constant
and that Newtonian laws in combination with the Lorentz Transformation
of mass-energy
could provide a new point of view.[image: Inline image 6]

(for full explanation see the link above and read Mind-blowing Gravitation.)

I try to catch your attention because I am again triggered by the
Email of Arend Lammertink  (November 4) about the possible change in
speed of light in the past 100 years.
That made me realize that in fact my replacement of the Gravitational
Constant by The Lorentz Transformation of mass-energy
in fact is a kind of relativistic constant because in the factor gamma
the light speed is involved:.

 [image: Inline image 1]  applied to transformation of mass-energy and time:
[image: Inline image 2]

[image: Inline image 4]

See for the spreadsheet: Variable light speed and Lorentz
Transformation (Excel file*)
*https://www.dropbox.com/s/evkuu2sroicm6ja/variable%20lightspeed.xlsx?dl=0

*If you want to work in the sheet than use ”open” in de right upper corner
**or double click on the file and choose open
*[image: Inline image 5]

For  the spreadsheet Lorentz Transformation of Mass-energy see:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bh0dkt444ww9tcx/Calculator%20based%20on%20Lorentztransformation%201.0.xlsx?dl=0

Probably my language and equation don’t match with the official
symbols and terminology of physics.
My roots come from social studies studying consciousness and the
neurotransmitters in our brain.

I think it’s important to connect different sciences and scientists to
clear the overall picture of consciousness, because I firmly believe that
we can find a breakthrough. Many concepts, theories and ideas are coming to
light at present by internet and the way Arend brought us together. That
could make a difference.

I know this forum causes a lot to read. So: if you want to have a quick
view on the equations have a look at this overview of used FORMULAS:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xygtceiueqd7i7g/FORMULAS%20Mind-blowing.docx?dl=0
If that makes you curious: read the whole paper Mind-blowing gravitation.
(NB: the link to my booklet is only meant for the readers of this forum
because it is also published as Ebook and printed book).
As I said before: the idea of expansion of matter could be wrong, but the
math presented is too surprising to be dismissed too easily. I know all
these new theories take a lot of time to study. After reading and trying to
understand what is meant, you don't know what you got or even worst: you
lost your time remaining with empty hands. So I understand if you don't
look any further.
[image: Inline image 8]
Finally: I see many reports these days about gravity and the units that
belong to the Gravitational constant. And what they mean. We will find out.

Best regards.

Ruud Loeffen
human-DNA.org
Netherlands