[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 2, Issue 9

carmam at tiscali.co.uk carmam at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Nov 9 23:54:15 CET 2016

Not all, Carl. Didn't I reply? I have so many emails coming in and going out that it would take an age to look through them all. You say that you are a theoretical physicist, and therefore must have a degree (at least). I completely agree with you that only the remote observer will "see" any effects.
>>None of you seem to realize that BOTH of them (each in Non-Accelerating Inertial Rest Frames) sees the other as ageing obviously >>more slowly than himself... they each see all sorts of bizarre Relativity observations...
You seem to be agreeing that these effects are not real, just observed. But Einstein ( before he recanted - Academy of Prussian Scientists 1922, if memory serves me), insisted they were real, and caused such things as mass increase. I chose that one because it is often used as the explanation as to why a rocket for example, cannot accelerate past the speed of light. If the mass increase was just an illusion it could have no possible effect.Now if you are agreeing that these effects are illusory, you are going against Einstein, if you are not, then why call them bizarre?
Tom Hollings