[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 2, Issue 11

cj at mb-soft.com cj at mb-soft.com
Sat Nov 12 16:13:04 CET 2016

In order for me to learn, I need each of you to teach me something.

You certainly all absolutely are convinced that General Relativity causes Time Dilation. I need each of you to teach me WHY you believe that. The MATH would be best, but even the LOGIC that you feel applies could help me learn.

In my Theoretical Physics education at the University of Chicago, I was taught the Equivalency Principle and its Formula  (acceleration, distance and the speed of light), which always resulted in a value which is greater than one (where the Time Dilation Factor is always less than one).

There were also a couple Physics Professors who explained their Logic which seemed credible to me.

Since the group of you universally believe that General Relativity causes Time Dilation, obviously I was misinformed.

So I need you to teach me the correct MATH and the correct LOGIC which proved to each of you that General Relativity causes Time Dilation.

Thank you for educating me.

Carl Johnson