[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 2, Issue 10

carmam at tiscali.co.uk carmam at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Nov 13 13:19:15 CET 2016

Carl, I have no objection to most of what you are saying, except in way you are avoiding the issue, which you are doing when you say that acceleration has to be involved to enable the two (clocks) to meet. You are wrong in saying that the two clocks have to meet. Einstein says that "moving clocks run slow". They do not have to be brought together to be compared. Just using the rules and logic of SRT, please tell us which clock is running slow, and why that one. Until that question is answered, I stick by my assertion that the time dilation is illusory, and quite simply caused by perspective.
Tom.