[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 2, Issue 11

Ruud Loeffen rmmloeffen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 08:54:32 CET 2016

Hello Carl.

My point of view on Time Dilation you can find in chapter 7 of Mind-blowing
Gravitation. For your convenience I put it apart on Dropbox:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sn19cxdz4bqrsqx/7%20Space%20time%20continuum.docx?dl=0
It's based on Julian Schwingers "Einstein's Legacy"page 67:[image: Inline
image 1]
and page 73:
[image: Inline image 2]

[image: Inline image 3]

The link for the whole paper and calculations you find on:
Mind-blowing Gravitation (.pdf)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v0gkqkc5ip0lti6/Mind-blowing%20Gravitation%208%20nov%202016.pdf?dl=0

The spreadsheet: Variable lightspeed and Lorentz Transformation (Excel file*)
*https://www.dropbox.com/s/evkuu2sroicm6ja/variable%20lightspeed.xlsx?dl=0

*If you want to work in the sheet than use ”open” in de right upper
corner or double click
**on the file and choose open
*For  the spreadsheet Lorentz Transformation of Mass-energy
see:https://www.dropbox.com/s/bh0dkt444ww9tcx/Calculator%20based%20on%20Lorentztransformation%201.0.xlsx?dl=0

Probably you got it already. Perhaps you ignored it because you think it's
crap and Julian Schwinger should be disregarded. On Quora I asked:
Was Julian Schwinger wrong when he stated that increasing speed leads to
increasing Mass in accordance with Lorentz transformation of mass-energy?
<https://www.quora.com/Was-Julian-Schwinger-wrong-when-he-stated-that-increasing-speed-leads-to-increasing-Mass-in-accordance-with-Lorentz-transformation-of-mass-energy/answer/Ruud-Loeffen>

Best regards.

Ruud Loeffen.