[Physics] mass increase and Lorentz Transformation

Ruud Loeffen rmmloeffen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 06:44:13 CET 2016

>From Ruud Loeffen to Olivier and others who may be interested.

I read the paper of Olivier Serret on
http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperDownload.aspx?paperID=54203 or
http://file.scirp.org/pdf/JMP_2015022510573131.pdf * "How to demonstrate
the Lorentz factor Variable Time versus variable inertial mass."*

For me this paper was very interesting viewed from the idea that mass
increases on base of accelerated motion. I saw some complementary items and
ideas in Oliviers paper and my booklet *“Mind-blowing Gravitation”* that is
also based on mass increase related to Lorentz transformation of
mass-energy. There might be more forum-readers who have thoughts that are
complementary to Lorentz transformation on mass-energy increase.

I put some thoughts on dropbox about Oliviers paper (green image-boxes)
related to my point of view in *"Mind-blowing Gravitation"*. If you want to
read it, please go to:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w45mry5osjnyv5w/on%20How%20to%20demonstrate%20by%20Olivier%20Serret%20and%20Mind-blowing%20Gravitation%20Ruud%20Loeffen.docx?dl=0

To understand what it is all about you need to read:
*  Oliviers paper
*How to demonstrate the Lorentz factor Variable Time versus variable
inertial mass  * *and “*Mind-blowing gravitation”* from the dropbox link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/03yrwkf5z7hhprg/Mind-blowing%20Gravitation.%20RMM%20Loeffen%2025%20Nov%202016.pdf?dl=0

Olivier and I would like to exchange and discuss about mass increase and
perhaps there will be some complementary insights that lead to an new
approach on gravitation. We plan to start exchange in January.

Best regards.
--
*Ruud Loeffen*
Paardestraat32