[Physics] The filter of logic & forum suggestion

Arend Lammertink lamare at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 23:54:01 CEST 2016

Hello Maurice,

You could try to contact Almende in The Netherlands:

http://www.almende.com/research-lines

I've visited them once, and they have an impressive team of software
engineers, doing very interesting computer science research. They also know
how to file for grants for European projects.

Of course, I have no idea if they would be interested in a project like
this, but you can always try.

Best regards,

Arend.