[Physics] The filter of logic & forum suggestion

Arend Lammertink lamare at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 20:28:39 CEST 2016

Another option might be to give it a go yourself.

There is a "natural language toolkit" for python, which might already
contain much of what would be needed:

http://www.nltk.org/

A very nice platform for version control and collaboration is Github. I
have a number of repositories on there, relating to a project I'm working
on:

https://github.com/l4m4re?tab=repositories

Python is a really nice language for developing new concepts, because it is
very expressive and has a *lot* of libraries.

Best regards,

Arend.

Arend Lammertink, MScEE,
Goor, The Netherlands.

Please note that I'm currently overwhelmed with e-mails. If you're
interested in discussing science and/or physics, please consider
subscribing to the mailing list I created for that purpose: