[Physics] Hidden Variables Forum

Ilja Schmelzer ilja.schmelzer at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 19 11:53:54 CEST 2016

Zoltan Losonc writes:
> I would suggest to Arend, to convert this email list into a forum.

At least for some alternative theories, which fit under the umbrella
of "Hidden Variable Theories", I have already created a forum at
http://ilja-schmelzer.de/forum/

I have to admit that, even if it is open to various alternative
approaches, I'm interested only in such approaches which are
compatible with modern physics.  In particular, the theories I propose
there have general relativity and the standard model of particle
physics as limits.

So, they are "alternative" mainly in the philosophy which is used,
what is rejected is the positivism of modern physics, the "shut up and
calculate" ideology, what is, instead, allowed and supported are
classical hidden variable approaches.

Ilja Schmelzer