[Physics] The filter of logic

Thomas Goodey thomas at flyingkettle.com
Wed Oct 19 17:52:09 CEST 2016

On 19 Oct 2016 at 17:41, Hans van Leunen wrote:

> You must have missed the existence of the orthomodular
> lattice...

But what's that got to do with the proposal to write a
computer program, ostensibly to automatically disentangle
and criticize the underlying logic of every physics article
ever published?

Thomas Goodey

But remember, please, the rules by which we live.
We are not built to comprehend a lie.
We can neither love, nor pity, nor forgive.
If you make a slip in handling us you die.

Rudyard Kipling, 'Secret of the Machines'