[Physics] New Cosmology based on a Modern Theory of Ether

thierry delort tdelort at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 19 16:25:45 CEST 2016

Dear colleagues, physicists and astrophysicists,I have discovered a very general modern Theory of Ether, that caninterpret in a new and attractive way all the observations belonging to thefields of Special, General Relativity and Cosmology. A 1st versionof this theory has been published in English in the review Physics Essays between2000 and 2007 (For instance articles “Theory of Ether”, “Theory of Ether withGravitation”, “Follow up on the Theory of Ether”, author Thierry Delort). Butthis 1st version contains wrong elements and must be modified. Avery improved version of this modern Theory of Ether is exposed  in the book written in French “Theories d’or 8eedition”, Editions Books on Demand, author:Thierry Delort.We see in this last version of the modern Theory of Ether that this new theorynot only can interpret all the observations connected to Special and GeneralRelativity, but also can interpret EPR experiment and the existence of a massfor the neutrinos (Subject of the Physical Nobel Price 2015), which is not thecase of Special and General Relativity.Concerning Cosmology, I remind you that there are 2 very importantproblems in the Standard Cosmological Model (SCM): Those problems are nature ofdark matter, and nature of dark energy that must exist and should explain astronomicalobservations.According to the Cosmological Model proposed by the modern Theory ofEther, a substance fills all what is called “vacuum” in the Universe, that canbe modeled as an ideal gas and that is called “ether-substance” or more simply “darksubstance”. A complete new Cosmological model is obtained developing this newconcept. This new Cosmological model not only can interpret all the astronomicalobservations interpreted by the SCM (Hubble Constant, evolution of the CMB,distances…), but also each observation connected to dark matter or dark energyin the SCM, for instance:The  flat rotation curve ofgalaxies.The baryonic Tully-Fisher law.The dynamics of galaxies in galaxy clusters.Moreover this new Cosmological model of the modern Theory of Ether (T.E)proposes a new geometrical model much simpler and more attractive than any  model of the SCM. A fundamental point is that dark substance can behave either as absolutevacuum either as a substance owning a mass, which leads to adapt in a verysimple way the classical Newtonian laws and permit to obtain very easily theGravitational Potential and field in the Universe, with predictions inagreement with astronomical observations.In the new Cosmological model, the CMB rest frame, not interpreted inthe SCM, is identified to the (local) Ether defined as being the absoluteReferential in The modern Theory of Ether. This Cosmological model is exposed in French in the previous bookTheories d’or 8e edition or in English on the open archives Vixra, title: DARKMATTER AND DARK ENERGY IN(OF) THE UNIVERSE, author:Thierry DELORT. (A previousversion has been published in the Review International Journal of Physics in2015).This previous article can be read independently of any other articleexposing the modern Theory of Ether. For instance in this article we use theexpression “dark substance” and “local Cosmological Frame” instead of “ether-substance”and “local Ether”.I would like that all physicists and astrophysicists interested by my articleexposing the new Cosmology contact me, I would have a proposition for them. Sincerely yours,Thierry Delort