[Physics] Hidden Variables Forum

Arend Lammertink lamare at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 19:14:09 CEST 2016

@Mike: as of now, your posts will be moderated.

No topic is off-limits as far as I'm concerned,  but the idea of discussion
is to exchange ideas in a thoughtful and respectful manner. For starters,
this topic was about hidden variables. Most of the topics contained in your
reply have nothing to do with that subject. Further, your use of styling,
words and tone are not helpful to get a meaningful discussion. To me, this
sounds like preaching rather than discussion and that's not what the
purpose of this mailinglist is.

-- Arend --

--

Arend Lammertink, MScEE,
Goor, The Netherlands.

Please note that I'm currently overwhelmed with e-mails. If you're
interested in discussing science and/or physics, please consider