[Physics] formula memory

Arend Lammertink lamare at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 20:47:53 CEST 2016

Dear Sergey,

I cannot say much about such algorithms, but I've cc-ed my discussion list
as well as Maurice Daniel, who at first glance appears to work on something
similar. Perhaps you can mean something to one another.

Best regards,

Arend.

Arend Lammertink, MScEE,
Goor, The Netherlands.

Please note that I'm currently overwhelmed with e-mails. If you're
interested in discussing science and/or physics, please consider
subscribing to the mailing list I created for that purpose: