[Physics] Maxwell extension

Arend Lammertink lamare at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 21:14:36 CEST 2016

Hello Arbab,

Thank you for your reply. I know Koen van Vlaenderen well. In fact, he was
one of the first to criticize my original description of gravitation.

I've cc-ed the physics mailinglist, so your papers may be discussed.

Best regards,

Arend.

Arend Lammertink, MScEE,
Goor, The Netherlands.

Please note that I'm currently overwhelmed with e-mails. If you're
interested in discussing science and/or physics, please consider
subscribing to the mailing list I created for that purpose: