[Physics] Ring Theory update and progress for discussion

carmam at tiscali.co.uk carmam at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Oct 21 16:06:57 CEST 2016

Hi Mike, you asked if your ideas are considered comment worthy. I will need a little more time to properly digest your email, but one point did stick out.You wrote :- "Another anomaly explained is that without G, gravitational and inertial mass are equivalent."I have written a web page :-  http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/carmam/Hollings.html  in which, in section 5 , by a logical argument in a thought experiment, I have proved that the equivalence principle is wrong, and it has far reaching consequences (to go straight to section 5, append #gravity to the address).

Tom Hollings