[Physics] New list: esoteric at tuks.nl - request to continue "esoteric" topics there.

Arend Lammertink lamare at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 17:07:28 CEST 2016

Hello everyone,

I have created a new mailinglist for more esoteric discussions:

I will change some settings, etc. shortly, but you can already subscribe.

I would really like to see discussions about subjects which are not
directly related to science, to go over that list, so we can keep this
list "on topic", which means: scientific.

Personally, I have no objection to reading about "esoteric" subjects.
But I think we really need to split up this list, so everyone can
enjoy talking about subjects they find interesting. From what I'm
seeing now, the esoteric subjects do not mix well with the scientific
subjects, so, please move discussions which are not directly related
to science over to the new list.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

Best regards,

Arend.

P.S. I don't like playing police officer here and I hope everyone will
follow up on this request. However, if things tend to go out of hand,
I have no choice but to step in, which I will do.