[Physics] mind-blowing expansion and gravitation

Ruud Loeffen rmmloeffen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 13:32:04 CEST 2016

Dear colleagues.

I would like to connect to one or more people who want to cooperate on the
idea that not only the universe is expanding, but also all matter is
expanding. I know that this topic is rejected from classical science and
mostly from science forums. On Quora however I am still allowed to
participate ☺. You can find the essence in this question and my answer
here:
https://www.quora.com/Was-Julian-Schwinger-wrong-when-he-stated-that-increasing-speed-leads-to-increasing-Mass-in-accordance-with-Lorentz-transformation-of-mass-energy

Although I started the first outline of the expansion of matter in 1976 I
doubted my own theory many times and left the theory sometimes for a few
years on the bookshelf. Now there are about 15 theories that all are
founded on the expansion of the universe and expansion of matter. In the
last 10 years, I made a connection between *expansion and the Lorentz
Transformation of mass-energy*. The latest draft is “Mind-blowing
gravitation. Gravitation equals expansion”. It’s available as E-book
http://www.lulu.com/shop/ruud-loeffen/mind-blowing-gravitation-gravitation-equals-expansion/ebook/product-22653405.html

If you are interested, please have a look at Quora. There are some other
questions and answers from me also related to this topic. Because I really
think that it is important to solve the problem of gravitation (it's a
rather basic phenomenon!) I also published a website of it as part of
http://www.human-DNA.org <http://www.human-dna.org/> as a button
http://human-dna.org/7-cosmology/  You can find a number of papers about
gravitation
http://human-dna.org/5-3-overview-of-interesting-theories-about-gravitation/

If you have a paper about gravitation and you would like to be listed too:
write an E-mail to me r.loeffen at human-evolution.nl or rmmloeffen at gmail.com
with your thesis or premise.

*If you don’t agree that matter expands: please don’t explain your point of
view to me:* I have got about twenty papers from critics that explain
already why it can’t be true that matter is expanding. I doubted myself
that the earth is doubling in size every 13 minutes and asked myself: how
can all planets increase without covering each other. The essence of my
resistance is that the gravitational constant is an expansion constant and
that Newtonian laws in combination with the Lorentz Transformation of
mass-energy provide a solution.

So, I am looking for some other people *who share the idea of expanding
matter and who like to rethink this object* after reading the text on Quora
especially the one about Julian Schwinger and his statements on Lorentz
transformation on Mass-energy.

See also my answer on
https://www.quora.com/Have-we-lost-hopes-on-unification-of-Quantum-Mechanics-and-Gravity

I claim to connect different sciences and scientists to clear the overall
picture of consciousness, because I firmly believe that we can find a
breakthrough in the meaning of life
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIy76M-4txo> (The Galaxy song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIy76M-4txo ) built on the basics of
physics.

Connecting different sciences is probably necessary to solve persisting
problems.

Best regards and good luck to all of you.🎢

Ruud Loeffen r. Loeffen at human-evolution.nl; rmmloeffen at gamail.com

--
*Ruud Loeffen*
Netherlands