[Physics] mind-blowing expansion and gravitation

Arend Lammertink lamare at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 20:47:32 CEST 2016

Hello all,

On Sun, Oct 23, 2016 at 1:32 PM, Ruud Loeffen <rmmloeffen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear colleagues.
>
> I would like to connect to one or more people who want to cooperate on the
> idea that not only the universe is expanding, but also all matter is
> expanding. I know that this topic is rejected from classical science and
> mostly from science forums. On Quora however I am still allowed to
> participate . You can find the essence in this question and my answer here:
> https://www.quora.com/Was-Julian-Schwinger-wrong-when-he-stated-that-increasing-speed-leads-to-increasing-Mass-in-accordance-with-Lorentz-transformation-of-mass-energy

I think this is a very interesting idea well worth considering. As you
probably know, I work from the principal postulate that there is a
real, physical aether which behaves like an ideal non-viscous
*compressible* fluid or gas. From this principle, particles are
predicted to consist of a number of vortexes, such as shown in this
picture I found on Nassim Haramein's website:

http://www.tuks.nl/img/dualtorus.gif

>From this perspective, the density of the aether would decrease in
direct relation to the size of the expanding universe. And that would
mean matter would expand at the same rate as the expanding universe.

However, note that I'm not saying the universe IS expanding, I don't
know that. What I'm saying is that IF it's expanding, I would say
matter would also be expanding.

> Although I started the first outline of the expansion of matter in 1976 I
> doubted my own theory many times and left the theory sometimes for a few
> years on the bookshelf. Now there are about 15 theories that all are founded
> on the expansion of the universe and expansion of matter. In the last 10
> years, I made a connection between expansion and the Lorentz Transformation
> of mass-energy. The latest draft is “Mind-blowing gravitation. Gravitation
> equals expansion”. It’s available as E-book
> http://www.lulu.com/shop/ruud-loeffen/mind-blowing-gravitation-gravitation-equals-expansion/ebook/product-22653405.html

I'm afraid we clearly disagree on the practical applicability of the
Lorentz transform. One of my favourite papers is "Real or Imaginary
Space-Time? Reality or Relativity?" by the late Dr. C.K. Thornhill:

http://etherphysics.net/CKT4.pdf

He argues that the speed of light which is currently believed and even
*defined* to be constant is *demanded* by the Lorentz transform. He
also argues that "without charge or current" Maxwell's equations, or
the wave equation derived thereof, reduce to the same equations
governing sound waves in other media.

In my articles, I have argued that the connection of the concept of
"charge" to the concept of "matter" is clearly problematic, since it
leads to a recursive problem. And I have shown Maxwell's definition
for the electric potential field Phi to be illogical, since there is a
problem with units of measurements, which can be shown when
considering "Maxwell's" equations with my re-derived versions,
directly derived from the principal postulate, using textbook
continuum mechanics equations.

>From this perspective, I would argue that the Lorentz transform and
Einsteinian space-time which follows from that transform, give a very
"curved" picture of reality, whereby essentially the *compressibility*
of the aether is being modelled as compressibility of time itself,
which is rather strange when you think of it, IMHO.

> If you are interested, please have a look at Quora. There are some other
> questions and answers from me also related to this topic. Because I really
> think that it is important to solve the problem of gravitation (it's a
> rather basic phenomenon!) I also published a website of it as part of
> http://www.human-DNA.org as a button http://human-dna.org/7-cosmology/  You
> can find a number of papers about gravitation
> http://human-dna.org/5-3-overview-of-interesting-theories-about-gravitation/
>
> If you have a paper about gravitation and you would like to be listed too:
> write an E-mail to me r.loeffen at human-evolution.nl or rmmloeffen at gmail.com
> with your thesis or premise.

I believe I have fundamentally solved the problem of gravitation,
which is why I called the "paper" I published a "theory of
everything":

http://www.tuks.nl/wiki/index.php/Main/AnExceptionallyElegantTheoryOfEverything

Starting out at the basic postulate and working out textbook equations
involving the "Laplacian", we predict the electric field to be a
longitudinal sound-like compression wave, 99% analogous to the
soundwaves we observe in the waters and air all around us.

Gravity is then predicted to be *standing* longitudinal sound-like
compression waves, which would be 99% analogous to standing or
resonating sound waves, such as in musical instruments and which can
be made visible with "cymatics".

In other words: our simple theory predicts gravity to be 99% analogous
to "acoustic levitation" as can be shown in the laboratory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94KzmB2bI7s

The major difference between our aether model and "real" fluids or
gases, besides the parameters like density etc., is that the aether is
modelled to be loss-less and non-viscous.

> The essence of my resistance
> is that the gravitational constant is an expansion constant and that
> Newtonian laws in combination with the Lorentz Transformation of mass-energy
> provide a solution.

I would suggest to re-consider your thesis from an aetheric perspective.

Best regards,

Arend.