[Physics] - open inquiry to the list - Beyond physics.

James Rose integrity at prodigy.net
Sun Oct 23 22:07:56 CEST 2016

Good day, everyone,
Is there anyone participating in these conversations who is interested in Complexity Theory, General Systems Theory, or inclusively modeling physics with biology, ecology, economics, et al.?
Would appreciate direct email contact    -- integrity at prodigy.net
Discussion point to mention --- I consistently hear and read mathematicians citing "unwanted infinities" that crop up in certain important equations related to Relativity, that are unresolved or explained.   I have some intuition that Cybernetics and dimensional analysis are involved.  Am wondering if anyone else is exploring possibilities in those areas.
With my thanks to all,
Jamie RoseMinden Nevada