[Physics] Another Dr Todd miracle

MIKE EMERY 1948emery6 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:13:28 CEST 2016

GUYS AND GALS

PLEASE FORGIVE ALL CAPS

SOMEBODY PROBABLY NEEDS THIS  -  DR. TODD IS EASY TO FIND VIA THE LINK
BELOW..

HERE WE HAVE HUMAN CELLS REVERTING BACK TO THEIR PRISTINE CONDITION.  AND
TESTIMONY THAT ITS WORKING.  WHICH MEANS THAT THE DNA WAS RESET AND THE
CELLULAR TRASH WAS TRANSMUTED ALCHEMICALLY.

I ADVISED A GUY THAT THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY IS ABOUT TO BECOME REDUNDANT,
WELL HERE IT IS  -  STAR TREK TECH.  INDEXING CELLS BACK TO THEIR PRISTINE
BLUE PRINT VIA APPLYING A TIME ZERO FIELD.

https://www.academia.edu/10396636/BIG_CHANGES_FOR_THE_MEDICA
L_INDUSTRY_VIA_THE_ADVENT_OF_STAR_TREK_TECH_THE_HUMAN_REGENERATOR

THE PHYSICS OF HOW IT WORKS IS IN THE LINK ABOVE  -  DR. TODD AGREES.
BASICALLY THE ENERGY PRODUCED IS A CAPACITANCE FIELD  WHERE THERE IS NO
LINEAL TIME,  NO POLARITY  - THE GAP, WHERE GOD IS, QUITE LITERALLY.  AS
YOU WILL LEARN IN THE ABOVE LINK

MIRACULOUS TECHNOLOGICAL HEALING VIA DIRECT INJECTIONS OF GOD.   PIXIE DUST
INCLUDED.

AND THE BEST IS YET TO COME

SUZY'S REPORT IS   AS OF OCT 3rd

Dear Ones,

I have just returned from my incredible Stem Cell journey and I must tell

you it was an incredible

success!!!

I felt an immediate difference from my treatment.
*My breathing has returned to almost normal*

and will get better every day. Dr. Todd told me to take it very easy for
the next 3 weeks as the

major healing is still taking place as the stem cells do their work.

* The three defective valves in my heart were my main issue but he also
applied his therapy to my left lung, my ears, my brain* and my sleep appnea.

I won't go into a lot of detail at this time but will share more in the
future. Just know that the

treatment has made a huge difference in my life and it will improve even
more every day!!!

I highly recommend the treatment for anyone who has health issues. Dr.
Todd is way ahead of

his time in his knowledge of healing people. I will be happy to supply
you with the info to

contact him.

Thanks to all of you who helped make this possible.

Love & Blessings,

Suzy