[Physics] Expanding matter

Ruud Loeffen rmmloeffen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 06:39:22 CEST 2016

Hello Hans and Arend.
and fellow colleagues who are interested in expansion of matter.

I would agree on Hans oct 23: quote "*Your theory about expansion of matter
leaves me with the question about what you understand by matter*.*I would
define it as everything in universe that features mass. And I consider the
property of having mass as having the capability to deform the field that
represents our living space."*

If matter expands I think that the particles are expanding equally with
space: atoms, molecules expand equally with space. So there are no relative
changes except the energy (aether-field) that is converted to mass. In
Mind-blowing expansion I say it this way:

"*Thus, we come to the idea that not only is **the universe expanding
<http://www.space.com/25103-freaky-physics-gravitational-waves-inflation-discovery.html>
with all the associated stellar systems, but so is all matter—including the
atoms and all particles which built matter. The atoms from which we
ourselves have been built, the text that you now read, your eyes
registering this text, the atoms that form your sight-capacity and the
nerves that bring this text to somewhere in your brain where a feverish
process now starts, a process that we try to imagine—all matter is
expanding, and yes, exploding. This idea is the key for this expansion
theory: our brain is part of the expansion*

*Could this really be true?  We start to search for some facts that must
prove that this cannot be true
<https://www.physicsforums.com/insights/balloon-analogy-good-bad-ugly/>.*

*In par. 4 and 5, we have seen that the expansion of the universe also
exists HERE and NOW. We interpret this as acceleration on the surface of
large masses and experience the expansion as gravitation. ALL matter,
including atoms, are expanding and cause the expansion that leads to
acceleration away from the center of the mass, causing inertia of objects
on that mass.  The atoms themselves increase in mass. This means that the
protons and neutrons increase in mass, and the electrons increase in mass;
thereby, the distance between electrons and neutrons increases. Also, the
inertia of mass increases. We see, therefore, that here too the speed in a
circular movement is the partner of expansion.*
*A number of physicists try to give a description of what happened during
the start of the universe. They calculate a kind of explosion that took
place in 10-43 second. Now don't forget 10-43 second means:
0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 second. Looking from our
time and place, it really looks like an enormous explosion
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metric_expansion_of_space>**. But if we
could look at that big bang moment to our galaxy right now, we would see
the exact same explosion. This is because this all is happening 14 billion
years ago. We should shrink our consciousness: our brain. The expansion
theory, as in this brochure described, supports this way on one hand the
theory of the expanding universe of Hubble and on the other hand the steady
state theory of Herman Bondi, Thomas Gold and Fred Hoyle. They say that in
the universe there is a constant creation of matter: the steady state
theory." *These are some quotes from Mind-blowing gravitation.

Arend Lammertink's quote On Sun, Oct 23, 2016 at 1:32 PM, to Ruud Loeffen:
*"I think this is a very interesting idea well worth considering. As you*

*probably know, I work from the principal postulate that there is areal,
physical aether which behaves like an ideal non-viscous*compressible* fluid
or gas. From this principle, particles arepredicted to consist of a number
of vortexes, such as shown in thispicture I found on Nassim Haramein's
website:http://www.tuks.nl/img/dualtorus.gif
<http://www.tuks.nl/img/dualtorus.gif>From this perspective, the density of
the aether would decrease indirect relation to the size of the expanding
universe. And that wouldmean matter would expand at the same rate as the
expanding universe.However, note that I'm not saying the universe IS
expanding, I don'tknow that. What I'm saying is that IF it's expanding, I
would say*
*matter would also be expanding."*

 note added by me oct 25 2016: Matter (mass) acts like an aether-cleaner;
(it's not a vacuum-cleaner ☺, but it's the aether that is sucked up by the
mass (small mass on quantum-scale or big on planet-scale). The effect of
the cleaning is diminishing aether that faints down by 4 PI r^2 distance
from the mass.) In this way it causes a depression. This depression causes
attraction (for example tide differences in the ocean)

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_in_special_relativity :

*“Then, it was pointed out by Thomson and Searle that this electromagnetic
mass also increases with velocity. This was further elaborated by *Hendrik
Lorentz <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hendrik_Lorentz> *(1899, 1904) in
the framework of *Lorentz ether theory
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorentz_ether_theory>*. He defined mass as
the ratio of force to acceleration, not as the ratio of momentum to
velocity, so he needed to distinguish between the mass *  *parallel to the
direction of motion and the mass *  *perpendicular to the direction of
motion (where *  *is the *Lorentz factor
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorentz_factor>*, v is the relative velocity
between the aether and the object, and c is the *speed of light
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_of_light>*)”*

I am interested in Quantum Mechanics but I don't understand many premises
in that field of science. Sometimes I think that our solar-system could
have evolved from an expanded atom with of course main changes in physical
appearance during a process of expanding in billions of years. The
solar-system is -by the way- much more complicated as previously thought
with Jupiter with 67 moons, Saturn 62 moons, the Kuiperbelt, the Oort-cloud
and all the electromagnetic fields that emerge from sun, planets and
moons. Keep
in mind that these masses all are “following” our sun in her orbit
<https://youtu.be/0jHsq36_NTU?t=41s> through our galaxy.

*Stay firmly in your shoes!*

*Ruud Loeffen*
http://www.human-DNA.org