[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 5, Issue 2

Tufail Abbas tufail.abbas at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 16:44:29 CET 2017

Hello Jesus,

Your derivation of G from e/m parameters is really interesting. In the
context of this derivation, I am interested to understand/probe for the
physical significance of its parameters. Hence I would be greatful, if you
may response to my below comments:

>>When the number of particles increases in a region of space, the space
itself increases in that region, making distances longer [5] in that region
of space. When the number of particles decreases in the same region of
space, the distances become shorter (the space reduces or shrinks) [5].

*Density of particle in a region resulting into increase or decrease of
space, sound like as if ‘particle’ is cause responsible for effect as
'space warping’. Therefore particle and space are two different physical
entities out there. Hence it is necessary that there should be a mechanism
or physical law by which these two entities interact with each other, and
we should be interested in discovering this mechanism.. Or otherwise , is
it being suggested/assumed by this paper that particle made of
energy/charge are somehow , one and same?*

>>Remember, that particles in this context mean not only mass particles but
also force carriers, mainly photons that are everywhere in space

*Mass particles  differs from photons, in the sense that they travels at
speed less than c. Will this difference account for any difference in
type/orientation etc of the space that is associated/created with each kind
of particles. Since the derivation is based only on electron and it's
emitted photons, what further implications should we assume for other
particles.*

>>Even with the not intuitive assumptions commented in chapter 1 and the
assumptions considered to perform the calculations, the result is
surprising anyhow…...The added value of this paper is that the theory leads
to a calculation of G using only electromagnetic parameters that is a way
of validating or at least giving some push to the theory.

*No doubt , this was a great paper trying to find a possible connection
between electromagnetism and gravity and such endeavor should continue.
Values matched, data fits in. In order to further validate the equation of
G, we need to discover the physical significance of each of the parameters
that is used in the equation. *

*As on date we still don't know, what exactly/ physically does E=mc2 mean,
or atleast their is no consensus in its physical meaning.*

Regards,

Tufail

On 10 Feb 2017 11:33, "Jesus Sanchez" <jesus.sanchez.bilbao at gmail.com>