[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 5, Issue 7

Jesus Sanchez jesus.sanchez.bilbao at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 13:26:34 CET 2017

Dear Ruud,

thanks a lot for your Mind-blowing Gravitation. I have not had time at the
moment to check it completely, but just seeing the index (very
interesting!), I am wishing to enter in detail.
I will comment when I finish. Regarding kappa, as commented in the earlier
email I have it considered like a kind of increase of space (see previous
emial) but only if it is multiplied by a mass. Your view is very
interesting (the opposite, let's say), an increase of mass. Let me check
your paper in detail to answer.

Thanks a lot and best regrads,
Jesus