[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 5, Issue 7

Ruud Loeffen rmmloeffen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 05:06:19 CET 2017

Hello all.

The remark of Tufail Abbas was: "In this context what is your
interpretation of Kappa (8πG/c^2). I mean, what physically it could mean"

I think this is very important question. I made an overview of some
constants inside and outside our solarsystem. This overview also contains
the "kappa" constant:
[image: Inline image 1]
If some body read "Mind-blowing Gravitation"
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/yqwwl4vhym9exua/Mind-blowing%20Gravitation.%20RMM%20Loeffen%20February%2012%202017.pdf?dl=0>
you will find this overview and it is connected to the Lorentz
Transformation of Mass-Energy. Kappa in the form of 2 times gamma minus 1
over c2 it is related to the increase of matter.

We are all searching for "What physically could it mean". Together we will
find out.

Best regards.

Ruud Loeffen.