[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 4, Issue 7

carmam at tiscali.co.uk carmam at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Jan 14 19:42:03 CET 2017

Thanks for the comments Carl, I will have to re-read your article as to why I thought that the tips were leading. The maths on the lensing can only be approximate as we do not really know the distance which the mass causing the four images are behind the central mass, and in my admittedly rough calculations, I assumed that the four images are as far behind the central mass as we are in front. I will confer with my colleague and try to come up with better figures.Tom.