[Physics] Start up Task Force Gravitation group

Hans van Leunen jleunen1941 at kpnmail.nl
Mon Jan 16 15:01:55 CET 2017

It is smart to choose a realm for your model. A combination of a separable Hilbert space and a non-separable Hilbert space is a good choice. The separable Hilbert space stores all relevant discrete dynamic geometric data in eigenspaces of some of its operators. In addition the non-separable Hilbert space stores all relevant continuum data in eigenspaces of some of its operators. One of these continuums can represent the living space that gets deformed by the embedding of discrepant discrete geometric data.
See: A very short and simple
mathematical test model of reality and our universe by Hans van Leunen
https://doc.co/bt6D4r
Hans van Leunen