[Physics] Start up Task Force Gravitation group

Tufail Abbas tufail.abbas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 16:15:48 CET 2017

After discovering Gravity and finding it's equations, Newton wrote in
Principia:

"Gravity must be caused by an agent acting constantly according to certain
laws. But whether this agent be material or immaterial, I have left to the
consideration of my readers”

Albert Einstein later said that something like space-time fabric exists in
between to intermediate gravity. GR explains that. Till date, it seems that
this is the best description of agency and mechanism? May be, we might get
a better description of this agent?